INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATIONS | EYE CLINIC - EMMETROPIA
Emmetropia, following to its commitments, has continued presence and participation in the international scientific field of Ophthalmology
The medical and scientfic team of Emmetropia continues to enrich its research by publishing in international scientific journals and participating in the writing of medical textbooks.
At the same time, Emmetropia actively participates in research efforts and programs in collaboration with Universities and Research Centers from all over the world.
Indicatively, some of the institutions with whom it is or has been collaborating are listed below:
- The Royal College of Ophthalmologists, U.K.
- Harvard University, U.S.A.
- Medical University of Wenzhou, China
- Max- Planck Institute, Mainz, Germany
- Foundation for Research and Technology, Greece
- University of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Jules Gonin Eye Hospital, Switzerland
- City University of London, U.K.
- University of British Columbia, Canada
- Cardiff Metropolitan University, Wales, U.K.
- University of South Wales, Wales, U.K.
- University of Edinburgh, U.K.
- Hellenic Mediterranean University (former Τ.Ε.Ι. of Crete), Greece
- University of Crete, Greece